Thank you for choosing Hookman Cardiology for your heart care needs. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Hookman Cardiology Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans. You can find a complete list on the insurance page. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
During your initial visit, you will be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- If you have been referred to our office by another healthcare provider, please contact our office prior to your visit to make sure all necessary paperwork and referral information has been provided.
To provide you with the best possible care, please ask for prescription refills during your office visit. If this is not possible and you need a refill prior to your next scheduled appointment, please contact your pharmacy to fulfill your request.
Please note that for safety reasons, we do not refill prescriptions after hours.
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on heart conditions, cardiology procedures and other topics.
Make an appointment.
We’re accepting new patients. A physician referral is required. For questions about patient information or to schedule an appointment, call (865) 494-3279.